Hertford has it’s own regular food & produce swap, held monthly on the first Saturday of the month, upstairs at Mudlarks cafe, Railway street, Hertford.
How does it work?
- People bring along items they have cooked or grown to swap for items cooked or grown by someone else.
- If you bring say six jars of jam, you might be able exchange them for six eggs, a cake, some chutney, some home grown tomatoes, a bottle of cider and a herb plant – what is available obviously depends on what the people who come are interested in cooking or growing.
- It’s useful to bring items that you would be prepared to swap for six eggs.
- More guidance about what to expect here.
- Mudlarks cafe (upstairs)
- 1st Saturday of the month 10.30am-12
How do I sign up?
- The event is completely free. Please just let us know you are coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org